• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WRAP UP YOUR NEW BONES!!!!

Lisa J

CRYSTAL PALACE FC!
Hi everyone, since losing 11 stone i really feel the cold now and starting to worry with winter looming! I went shopping on saturday and ended up in primark and to my delight they are selling an adults fleece all-in-one baby grow! It's the best £8.00 ive spent! I havent felt soooooo snug in a long time! xxx

Hahaha... Lisa that is another thing to look forward to.. I can't wait to be in a fleece baby gro...

Love and hugs xxx

Made me giggle, all you ladies sitting there in babygrows.:eek:

Hahaha... the mind boggles... I was just visualising the sight of me in a pram with a dummy in my new baby grow... xxx

Marksys thermals for out and about are a must and pretty too.I have a seperate set just for bed with those fab fleecy socks.Must look a sight but hey ho Im warm!!!

Worst thing is....i still suck my thumb!....my poor OH!!!!!

Oh dear....

PMSL...

I hate these things with a passion - what's wrong with jammies, socks and slippers ? LOL
:help2::D:D:D:D:D

They keep ALL the draughts out!!!!! Nightmare when you wanna wee though!!!! xxx

ha ha ha sort of wls uniform, fleecy babygro, fleecy little hat, and big fluffy slippers, lol, the mind boggles lol

Back