• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WRAP UP YOUR NEW BONES!!!!

They keep ALL the draughts out!!!!! Nightmare when you wanna wee though!!!! xxx

had one of these when i was 16 (years not stone lol) found wearing a t-shirt underneath solved the problem of going to the toilet.

Off to get one on friday

Hahaha, I might have a little hatch sewn into mine for easy access :D X

we are still talking about having a wee aren't we? !! ;););) xxx

I've heard that thermal silk is very warming. I don't need it myself since im pre-op & have looooaaads of natural thermal, but I hope to get thermal silk this time next year.

My hubby just asked what I was giggling at while I was reading these posts! pmsl

I always tell everyone I'm well insulated! Crikey, when me and hubby both have our ops in Feb our heating bill will be through the roof by next winter. At the moment our gas bill (for water and central heating for a 3 bed house) is never more than £200 for the WHOLE YEAR!!!

Perhaps I should stock up on babygro's too! lol

I've actually invested in a couple of 'snuggies'....which instead of the adult baby-grows, are a version of adult all-in-one sleeping bag with arms...let you know how they work out but they look really comfy & warm...even if a trifling stupid! xxx

Both my daughters who are a svelt size 8-10 & 10-12 have one of these each one in a mint colour & the other in a baby blue colour .
They look so cute plus they seem to be really roomy.
My daughters did say they see larger sizes one of them remembers a size 16; but could not remember if the went any bigger?
I also remember having something similar to
these in the early 80's only they were like a pretty silk all
in one & your feet were not covered..
I too wld love one for next yr too :)
Hugs xx

Back