• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

WW v SW

beckaboo

Hey all,

I'm just over 18 months out & whilst I've hit the target of 70-80% excess loss (8st since op) I'd really like to lose another 2st. I'm still doing well in terms of portion control & I'm not gaining but I have plateaued for the last couple of months & I'm wondering if doing SW or WW for a couple of months could get me back on track?

Has anyone had any experience of either post-op? & if so which out of the 2 is more suitable for bypassers??? Any advice or opinion or other options would be welcome :)

Cheers xx

I've been going continually pre & post op it was a great incentive pre-op, & a support & encouragement post-op. it gives me a focus & the basic ethos of the ww diet is very similar to our requirements post-op its great for me.

I'm a Slimming World gal myself. I like the recipes and the group weigh in helps me stay on track. Having said that I've been eating rubbish for the last month!

Back