• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

x

Hiya...ferreting isn't a hobby I have undertaken so I can't really advise, I think it's a bit cruel to be fair....have you thought about getting some other pets?

Ferritin is the iron storage protein. From what I can find normal levels for women are between 12 and 150, but all the articles I can find are about low levels after surgery. Do you take a high level of iron tablets?

High terrorism levels with normal iron can be an indicator of a blood condition where the individual has too much of a certain constituent of blood. May not up be linked with surgery, they are just checking! :)

I'm having some issues that happened after surgery but really cannot be caused by the op, just bad timing

Hi crystal! My ferritin levels also came back a little on the high side at my 3 month check but no one seems too bothered about it

I've know idea either but the ferrets floored me PMSL! :D

Hi mine are low and I need iron tablets and b12 injections. There is a medical condition called hemochromatosis which is basically to much iron can be hereditary a friend of mine had it nothing to do with surgery may be worth checking x

Back