• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

x

Banana19

Wow that is a bargain!!!!!

I'm going to have a hunt for it here in NI! Did you get the L? Just wondering how true to size it is for size 14? I'm currently in 16/18s.

I was on my way to a party on sat evening when I realised I'd forgotten to pack my support wear and I honestly could have cried :( had to get pulling in to M&S to buy tum and waist clincher shorts. It was either that or not feel comfortable in my outfit change!

And I agree with you on the sizes not lasting long. I needed new support wear anyways as mine was getting too big!

Thanks for the heads up hun!xx

MayraF

Just a heads up girls .... been to Home Bargains today and purchased myself a support suit for £3.99 thought this may be of interest to some of you :D:D: I wasn't expecting much for the price BUT i got it home pull it on and to say i'm impressed, not only with the suit but the huge difference its made to my silhouette ..worth every penny me thinks especially as nothing lasts long these days before its too big :)

Its a full suit from boobs to knee caps with spaghetti straps so it still can be worn under strappy dresses etc .......

One word of warning before you rush off, my local store only had a L (size 14) in stock!!!

So sorry, Crystal, I'm here in tears laughing because as I'm using the app and only saw the thread name, and the 2 first lines for half a sec I pictured one of those leather S&M body suits!! I think I need professional help!!! Lol!