• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaaaaaaaa 7 days pre opp and have lost7lbs

kee28

im no pleased whoo hoo prob could have lost more but i happy with 7lbs :) its my first steps to weight loss

thats great, keep it up.

great news :) well done, its amazing isnt it how it comes off on the pre-op diets

thats great well done x

wow well done you x

hi i have my op on the 15TH feb pre op diet starts next week was it hard to do any tips from you guys

thanks all i didnt have to do a pre opp diet so i was one of the lucky ones i guess i only had to stop eating after at 12 pm sunday night and no more water after 11 am monday morning and i had my opp at 4.15 pm i had my opp at st thomas in westminster and my sergon said my liver was not inlarged and i have no other healt probs apart from being over weight im from enfield ditzy were is braknell lol so the weigh that i have lost is from post opp i hope i have said that right lol x hope this helps

omg what a wally i am lol i put i have lost 7lbs pree opp ahahahahaah i was ment to say post opp as i ha my opp last monday pmsl im still not with it ahahah sorry to confuse u all x

chuckles hi kee and welcome to the losers in case i missed it, congrats on the weight lost so far

yup much better, even got myself dressed today. and althoguh tired am pottering around a little. weights dropping off again as well :) so i should have a nice update on that saturday

Back