• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaaaaaaaaaaa lol went bingo 2 night and won 200 pound whoo hoo

kee28

sorry to go on bout my win but so excited lol as im skint lol so will be bying some new shoes 2morro lol hope u are all well x x x x x x

:clap::clap::clap: Congrats! I went tonight and won s*d all. My friend waited for one number for £500 though.

ahh bless i could not belive it when i won lol i was like omg pmsl nearley forgot to call ahahahahaha

thats brill news make sure u get a lottrey ticket 4 the next draw lol

Brilliant, good news and shoe shopping! You must be blissful! I only went to bingo once. I spent my time fearing that I would win something and then I'd have to shout out (I can be very shy).

Brilliant, good news and shoe shopping! You must be blissful! I only went to bingo once. I spent my time fearing that I would win something and then I'd have to shout out (I can be very shy).

Ah! You need me. My mate reckons I could stop a train with my shout! Mwahahahahahahahahahaha......

lol thanks ahh right what will every one be having to drink then lol milk water lol heheheheeh would say wine but we all have to saty away from that lol pmsl

Back