• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

hi ya all im so pleased whoo hoo lol

kee28

well those of u that know me know that my band was not filled for 7 months due to them missing my port well for 6 weeks not i have had it field with 4mil and went bk to see the doc 2 day and i have lost 14 lbs im so happy so all in all i have lost 3 stone whoo hoooo 2 stone i lost me self due to thinking me band was full but it wernt so that just shows u it was all in me mind lol i was given one mor mill so now i have 5mils in my band so i should lose a bit more hope u are all well ive been looking at some of ur pics and omg the ppl that i know on hear look so well x x x x x

well done on your weight loss Kee must be a relief to know your restriction is in place now, but just shows how mind over matter works, and how you can lose weight if you believe enough

Jay xx

thanks all i knwo i had to have a i had to have a local ansepic tho sorry carnt spell that lol so they could move me port around but they have manged to flip it bk in to place but how long it will stay there is any ones guess lol

Back