• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

yaaaay ive entered another lesser stone bracket

cherry

sooooo i weighed myself this morning on my last appointment at the hospital i weighed 21 st :sigh::jelous:..... weelllllll im 19st 13 whoooop wanna get down to 19 for my third appintment, so id have lost 2 stone.....orrrrr maybe 18,13 how cool hey, oooo hope there'll be pleased n see i am comitted and trying xxx

Brilliant news Kelly, you are making this diet malarky look so easy! You must have willpower of iron!

well done u

:talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017::talk017:

arghhhh thanks babes..... well julie the only thing that helps me NOT lose track is the fact of the op... pure and simple, i would be devestated if i didnt get it or it was delayed because i didnt meet wl target that must be the absoute worst thing ever, so i cant allow that to happen... PLUS my husband is away to so im finding it that little bit easier.........my problem is maintaining... oooo you dont think it ll be to much hey? and there ll say nope do it yourself... ( i know i know nurotic moment here) think i all ready know answer xxx

kelly i was told you can never lose to much pre-op as our prob is maintaining the weight lose not losing it in first place x

Well done chick! xx

thanks guys :) x

well done

thanks sweetpea x

Well done Kelly. The pre-op diet is truly the hardest bit and you are doing wonderfully! xx

thanks hunni x

thanks babe x

WOO HOO go girlfriend.....xxxx

thanks babe xx

thanks hun! x

Back