• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

YAY 3 stones less of me!!!!

everpositive

Never been able to even lose 3 lbs so this really is an achievement for me. This is including the 5 lbs I lost on the week long pre op shakes diet but I have done this in 9 weeks.

Wont lie, there have been and I'm sure still will be hurdles and frustrations but are easily tolerated for the excellent results I'm seeing. Gone from wearing a snug fitting size 32 into a very loose fitting 28's.

Thanks for everyones support as I've encountered probs and concerns along this far on my journey!!

:bliss::bliss:

Hi Claire , yes your right ,Wont lie, there have been and I'm sure still will be hurdles and frustrations but are easily tolerated for the excellent results I'm seeing.
How true that is . You have done great and you know the road ahead and you really want to take it !

congratulations thats great. well done !!

Well done Claire :clap: that is a fantastic acheivement and is completely down to your hard work.

Well done hun, can't wait to join you on the losing side;):D

Hey claire your doing fantastic keep up the good work

welldone chucks, thats brill news, look forward to hearing when you've lost even more still! x

Wowsers. You are doing so well hun. Keep up the great work xxx

Well done Claire, ur doing really well x x x

wow, well done.

Thanks so much everyone!!! Your support and comments along the way really have helped!

xx:):)

Back