• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Yoo Moo frozen yoghurts...

masonrules

Just wanted to say that these have been a lifesaver when I need a treat and even got me through last night when my housemates got in pizza! They have chocolate, strawberry, mango and blueberry flavours and all are around 130 calories. I would def recommend them (don't work for the company - honestly!) They have them on offer in Asda and Tesco at the moment too....

Amy

xx

sounds yum

They are scummy. I have had one sat in the freezer for a month. Not had the urge yet ... But when I want a moment, I know where it is. That's the great thing because they are individual I don't feel the urge. Now if it was a tub of ice cream opened, I would have to polish off the whole darned tub in one setting....just because....:sigh:

Agree nice treat. I liked the strawberry one.

I am all about individual servings these days! Can't trust myself with much! I even started munching on some cherry tomatoes the other day and ate the whole pack without thinking (an old habit). Know they were only tomatoes but its that out of control feeling I'm scared of. Individual servings rule!

Back