• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

You're 'Optimum Size' List

HiddenBeauty

Lil Miss Kitty
hehe, I have no idea what to call it.

I was talking with my therapist and a friend about what I wanted to do when I hit my optimum size. Which for me would be a 14-16. (any lower is good but i am built large so dont want a junk trunk or to look anorexic)

So here is my list (which can and will change)

- Rollercoasters. Scarlet and I are heading to Alton Towers once were at our happy sizes. I miss rollercoasters as I couldnt get the bars over my boobs.
- Pair of heels. There is a pair on torrid.com that I want (http://www.torrid.com/torrid/Shoes/...e-Stomper-Platform-Heel-Wide-Width-541928.jsp)
- Leather trousers. I used to have some when I was 16.. I want them again.
- New Rock leather coat. Seen it in the shop in Camden. Want it.
- Jazz lessons. I used to dance jazz when I was a kid. I want to learn again.

Great list.....the shoes are really funky!!
I am going on Blackpool Pleasure Beach with my daughter and sons when Im smaller as I havnt been on for years!
I want to fit comfortably in the plane seat when I go away this year....and be able to put the table down all the way :D
Id love to wear heels AND be able to stand in them!
I have almost zero mobility at the moment so any advance on that would be greatly welcomed :D
Loads and loads of others....Ill be here all day ;) XX

My list.......

An "off the peg" wedding dress for my wedding in august.

Rollercosters, got the small people merlin annual passes so need to be rollercoaster ready by march!

A ladies superdry hoody, can fit in the mend ones now but want a ladies one!

Knee high boots with skinny jeans tucked in, without making my legs look like I've stolen them from an elephant!

To fit into the Anne summers outfit about 2 years ago that they accidentally sent me in a size 10, I ordered a 22/24! They refunded the money and said keep the product, wonder if it'll ever fit!

Ps those shoes are lush!

Err....

• Go to theme parks and enjoy all the rollercoasters.
  • Wear heels all the time!
  • Go back to roller & ice skating - I used to love it.
  • Go back to dance lessons.
  • Learn to ski/snowboard.
  • Enjoy a tropical holiday wearing a bikini instead of a cover up! (And being able to get the meal tray down on the flight)
  • Seriously expanding my wardrobe with fab new clothes.

I hear you about the meal tray. I don't feel self conscious any more about asking for a seatbelt extender but the meal tray is very annoying, especially if someone has their seat back in front. I ripped my jeans this year while travelling as I couldn't get the lift or movement cos someone had their seat back and the little girl at the side of me was asleep. They got caught on the unmoveable handle on the outside and ripped :( they were my fave jeans too.

Adding the thing about kneeboots and jeans too!

i look forward to being able to wear a pair of tight jeans with a vest top and a belt oh and defo a pair of boots oh the simply things

I have a couple of things..

- Be able to wear any style of skirts/trousers/shorts or jeans from Topshop

- Be comfortable in a bikini in Ibiza this year (what spurred me to the final decision from last summer)

I'm sure there are a thousand others..but the seats on the plane are a biggy for me too

Skinny jeans
Short skirts
High heels
Running around with the kids
Roller boots ( might get some for my 30th)
Going to magaluff on a hen do in may so to sit comfortably on the plane and not be the biggest girl there

Hope all your dreams come true peeps xx

yep, all of the above and more :)

defo the plane seats and their tables!

being able to walk up stairs in a breeze without puffing and wheezing and stopping!!

My goals r the same as everyone else as mentioned but my 1 goal I really wanna do is wear a dress iv never wore one... With a pair of killer heels ;-) x

Great lists from everyone and these were the kind of things that were on my list too.

Follow your dreams in the knowledge that soon you will be able to do all of those things and more.

oh man i want this when i get smaller :D

tumblr_lelx1zBh2t1qa1zngo1_500.jpg

Lol....It looks like you would need a team of workmen to prize you in and out of that outfit :eek: I cant see me ever getting into something like that :D XX

Lol....It looks like you would need a team of workmen to prize you in and out of that outfit :eek: I cant see me ever getting into something like that :D XX

Mmm sounds good though, my own clothing entourage :D :8855:

Back