• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Zaneta new to all this hi , yes its me from bospa

zaneta jones

Six Month Post Op
:wave_cry::wave_cry::p HI HOPE I HAVE WORKED THIS OUT RIGHT BUT NEVER KNOW WITH ME , I AM 45 YEARS HAD MY BY PASS 2 YEASR AGO , HAD GASTRIC BALLOON YEAR BEFORE , WAS 35 STONE , STILL ON THE LONG WEIGHT LOSS TRIP , OH AND ALSO HAD MY TEETH WIRED TWICE BEFORE , GOT 5 MORE STONE TO LOSE BEFORE NOVEMBER , ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA HOW !!!!!:copon::17729::eatdrink051::lost:

well well done on your weightloss!!! as to losing the rest i can only say maybe upping your excersise maybe?.... give the ole bod a shock :))... wow cant belive you ve had your jaw wired! so drastic hey how did you get on with that, i take it they dont do it anymore?

ooh that sounds really uncomfortable, did it help at all, or was it like so many things, ok till it comes off, then the weight piles on again, thats where the bypass is good isnt it. ive just upped my protein and water and i feel as though things are moving a lot better now, i dont know how much ive lost because im waiting till i go for a check up to find out, but its definately coming off. and since i upped the protein/water, i feel a lot better too. good luck huni, i hope you find something that gets you losing quicker. hugs x

zaneta................ go walkimng i have been walking last 3 weeks and can now walk 3 -5 miles no prob and its really helping, maybe get a wii fit machine i love mine, good thing is people can see you and they are fun x xx

Hiya Hun!
Welcome to the madhouse lol. Glad to see you have become a member, I have been on here for years, and always recommend it to people at Bospa as it has been soooo helpful to me.
Hoping to see you on sunday at the meeting xxxxx

Hi its Emma from Bude!!, great to see you on here, its been great for me specially as i can't get to the Bospa meetings, i would love to be able to wave a magic wand for u & that 5 stone!!, i'm sure i'll c u around ;)

Hi Zaneta,

I met you at the last Truro BOSPA meeting; it's lovely that you are on here! You have done so well so far, I am sure you will keep doing fabulously! I'm sure lots of other more experienced people will be along soon to offer you some great advice. One thing though, I'm pretty sure you're not 4ft 5" y'know!!!!!! You've worked out your height incorrectly, making yourself exceedingly vertically challenged (and hence the incorrect BMI)!!!!! xx

ha ha Angie, i had to go back & check that too! I'm sure Zaneta was taller than that when i met her!! btw how do u get your bmi up there??!!!!

lol, I was pretty sure she wasn't that short either!!!! From what I remember, when I entered my height & weight details in 'Quick links' /'Edit your details', my BMI was automatically calculated for me. xxx

Hi Zaneta and welcome to this forum , Marie.:welcome2:

Hi hun thanks i think i am the right hight now , just wish all my weight problems can be sorted out so fast , as for teeth wired , i just tell you how much it hurt , they do it awake , the first time i had the needles in the gums , the tears were running dowm my face , so after that i just had to have it done with nothing , well thats not true , couple of solphenden , they have to do this ever week and i had them in for 18 months , the first time i lost 10 stone , had the wires removed for a infertility op , at 15 st 5 lb , went in to hospital and would not do it because i was 5 lb over weight , so instead of me thinking i will show them , i left the hospital ordered 3 large fish and chips sat in the car crying and eating 3 months later i had put on 13 stone , the second time almost the same story , i know silly cow but thats me i am addicted to food and i need to deal with it , but i swim 2 miles a day now , in my sitting room i have a elec tread mill walk fast for 2 hours a day and play on the wee fit , just got to do more but what not quite sure !!!!

Thank girls still trying to work this out

:wave_cry::wave_cry::p HI HOPE I HAVE WORKED THIS OUT RIGHT BUT NEVER KNOW WITH ME , I AM 45 YEARS HAD MY BY PASS 2 YEASR AGO , HAD GASTRIC BALLOON YEAR BEFORE , WAS 35 STONE , STILL ON THE LONG WEIGHT LOSS TRIP , OH AND ALSO HAD MY TEETH WIRED TWICE BEFORE , GOT 5 MORE STONE TO LOSE BEFORE NOVEMBER , ANYONE GOT ANY IDEA HOW !!!!!:copon::17729::eatdrink051::lost:
SORRY GIRLS NOT WORKED THIS PLACE OUT , THINK I AM NOW THE RIGHT HEIGHT , BUT LIKED IT BEFORE NOW MY BMI IS SOMETHING TO CRY ABOUT ,

:wave_cry::break_diet::sigh::eek: :confused::break_diet: :love047::sigh: :eek: :wave_cry:
BUT WORKED OUT HOW TO PUT THE SILLY LITTLE PEOPLE IN . THANKS ALL FOR YOUR MESSAGES I WILL TRY AGAIN IN THE MORNING

HAVE NOT WORKED OUT HOW TO TALE TO PEOPLE BUT THAT WILL BECOME CLEAR AS MUD SOON

Back