• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

ZNS update

Just had a text from ZNS's husband. She is out of surgery - he hasn't seen her yet but all is well apart from some pain.

Welcome to the loser's bench ZNS! x

That is great news, send her lots of big hugs and a speedy recovery. xxxxxx

Brilliant news, welcome to Loserville zns x

Good to hear it's all gone well zns. Sending much love and healing prayers to you pet. It all gets easier from here.

Brilliant news, wow they are coming thick and fast today. Well done zns - take care.

Thanks for the updates

Linski xxx

Had a couple of texts from ZNS this morning. She's feeling rough and is in pain (to be expected this early on) but seems in good spirits and is walking about.

I passed on all the good wishes and she says thank you x

thanks for the update hun, am so glad everything went well for her
xx

Well done my dear . . we shall sit side by side on the losers bench and can compare notes!! I feel like one of my horses has given me a hoof right in the middle in the bit below my ribs. Not actually 'pain' - more like overeating, bad indigestion and strained stomach muscles all in one!! Car journey did not help. xxxx

You will feel much better once you are home in your own bed hun. Well done it is all positive from here. xxxxxxx

Back