• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

1 stone 2 lbs loss within a week with band is that right ? but still not drinking !!!

masher

hi ppl
i have weighed myself today and since last friday i have lost 1 stone 2 lns which takes my overall weight loss since 8th nov to 6 stone 2 lbs ..
but i am still struggling with my band as fluids are not going down so well ..
i can drink hot drinks and soup but not any slim fast or protein shakes they still making my sick , any suggestions pls

Hi I'm not sure on this as I'm pre op and having bypass but wow what a loss but that is a lot to loose in 1 week, I hope someone can advise you xxx

Sent from my HTC Hero using WLSurgery

Cernt help sorry but just wanted to say wow well dun on the weight loss ur doin fab :) x

Sent from my iPad using WLSurgery

Do you have fills? You might be too restricted

I've found something similar - anything that turns 'syrup like' in the upper pouch can take a long time to go through my band when I'm a little too tight. Sounds like it could be swelling post op - give it a chance, suck on some ice cubes first then try small sips (think one or two boiled eggs in volume as a maximum load..). If you can't get any fluids in then I'd call someone....

Back