• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

10 Weeks post op..!

Ready For Change

Hi guys and gals!
It's been a while since I was here but I have some fantastic news! I'm now 10 weeks post op and have lost a staggering 3 stone..!!!! I'm thrilled with my new self and I'm feeling so much happier, content and most of all excited for my future. I've had my hair cut quite short and dyed auburn ready for the autumn!
I do have some before and after pics but I'm in my bra and knickers as I thought that was the best way to see the change, I will happily post them on here but would like peoples opinions before I do so as I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I just think it's a great way of illustrating the potential loss in a very honest, un-airbrushed way.
My energy has rocketed and I am now clothes shopping in charity shops as it's much cheaper than shopping every few weeks in proper clothes shops.
If anyone has any questions at all, no matter how personal, cheeky, silly then please please ask me. I feel so blessed to have been given this chance that I want to give something back and if that something is sharing my experience then bring it on.
Xxxxxx

Yey Julia, you are also doing fantastic! I hope you feel as thrilled with the results as I am. I'll have a think about posting the pics, they're not rude or suggestive in any way but I feel like not everyone would appreciate that I want to post them for motivational purposes. Keep at it chick, you're doing sooooo well! Xxx

Yeah Katie, post them!!
Going to the charity shops is a great idea by the way, had already thought of that! As well as stuff that I have in storage.
But yes, it will be a good way to see the difference, being photographed in your undies xx

Hi guys and gals!
It's been a while since I was here but I have some fantastic news! I'm now 10 weeks post op and have lost a staggering 3 stone..!!!! I'm thrilled with my new self and I'm feeling so much happier, content and most of all excited for my future. I've had my hair cut quite short and dyed auburn ready for the autumn!
I do have some before and after pics but I'm in my bra and knickers as I thought that was the best way to see the change, I will happily post them on here but would like peoples opinions before I do so as I don't want to ruffle any feathers. I just think it's a great way of illustrating the potential loss in a very honest, un-airbrushed way.
My energy has rocketed and I am now clothes shopping in charity shops as it's much cheaper than shopping every few weeks in proper clothes shops.
If anyone has any questions at all, no matter how personal, cheeky, silly then please please ask me. I feel so blessed to have been given this chance that I want to give something back and if that something is sharing my experience then bring it on.
Xxxxxx

Post them
But you might want to post them in Private chat so people have to have 50 posts to see them.Then you won't have any passing weirdo checking out your undies :D
I took photos pre-op in my undies and some fully clothed the undies ones are for me to look back on and I may post them here when I am brave enough :eek:

Katie
That is brilliant! No wonder you are pleased. And you have reminded me to get a photo taken today as I just started my pre op diet!
I am looking forwards to following your progress :)
Crackers x

... get them posted Katie!! no different to being in a bikini! you have done so well you should be well proud of yourself :). I hope your mum is ok too xxx

Katie you are doing so well... I'd love to see your before and after pics too.

Julia you are doing really well too .. go you xx

Post them.
I wish I'd done something similar so I could 'see' my progress.
I think it's also good that people who are at the beginning of their journey can see the effects on the body, rather than just emotions, appetite and eating habits.
Good on you! And you're doing so well, chuffed for you.
xXx

So lovely to hear how excited and happy you are about your post-op losses. Well done !
I can't wait for my Sleeve Op.....I would be like a cheshire cat , grinning non-stop if I were to lose 3 st in 10 weeks!

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm 100% sure I made the right decision and am embracing the new lifestyle to the max..! Hope you are all well? xxx

Last edited:
Well........... Here goes! I'm going to find out how to up-load them now, I'll leave a msg here with the location of them. Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm 100% sure I made the right decision and am embracing the new lifestyle to the max..! Hope you are all well? xxx
Well Done Katie you should be very proud x

Weight diary up to now:
1) Sept 2010 --> ME AT MY HEAVIEST 17st 12.5lb (310 days pre op)
2) July 2011 --> 16st 8lb (2 days pre-op)
3) July 2011 --> 15st 7.5lb (7 days post-op)
4) August 2011 --> 15st 5lb (14 days post-op)
5) August 2011 --> 14st 11lb (28 days post-op)
6) September 2011 --> 13st 13lb (64 days post-op)

Last edited:
I'm removing them as i feel a little exposed lol x

Last edited:
Hubby doesn't like me exposing myself in my small's so I'm removing them now and I'll take some clothed ones and post them tomorrow x

Pic 1 - Jan 1st 2011 - 17st 8lb
Pic 2 - Sept 25th 2011 - 13st 13lb

Attachments

• Heavy.jpg
    Heavy.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 72
  • Not so heavy.jpg
    Not so heavy.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 78
You look amazing! I have lost 27lbs in 5 weeks! Almost 2 stones as you say across the pond! I hope to look as good as you soon!

1 month down 23.4 lbs

You look amazing! I have lost 27lbs in 5 weeks! Almost 2 stones as you say across the pond! I hope to look as good as you soon!

1 month down 23.4 lbs

Thanks Julia xx

You're doing fantastic:happy096:. I'm on a mission now as I've got Florida booked for next year. I was there in 2009 on my honeymoon when I was at my heaviest and it's going to be amazing just getting on a ride without worrying if I'll fit..! Keep up the good work.
xxx

Well done !!! Its things like this that keep me motivated. I am 10 days to op and already 3 days into milk diet......I would love to see your inspirational pics xx

Back