• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 Weeks Post Op

Malinda

Hi All

Well I am almost 2 weeks post op. My cuts are healing well and I am generally feeling well. My energy levels are a little low, but I think that is due to the liquid diet.
I am seeing my team tomorrow and am hoping they will allow me to eat soft diet now... anything is better than liquids.
Had a little depression the last few days but it comes and goes.

So far 8.5 kg's down in 3 weeks, so not bad!

If anyone is where I am, and I am sure there are many... and you would like to chat, I am open to all conversations. Nothing like chating to someone going through the same experience as you.

May you all have a fantastic day!!
Malinda :D

Hi Malinda

Hope you feel 'perkier' soon. As for the feeling depressed, you've had months of free flowing adrenalin in the run up to the op which has now dropped so not suprising you feel low.

Pleased to hear that besides that all going well.

xx

pleased to hear youre doing well. xx

I remember being really tired too at 2 weeks. The first week I felt like I had been knocked over by a lorry. Sounds like you are doing really well. Just remember to take it easy and rest as you have had a major operation. In no time at all you will have more energy and the pounds will be dropping off. Post op I was a size 24. On Friday at my friends wedding the dress i wore was a 16 and it was too big! Xx

Back