• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

2 weeks post opp and need help!!!!!

sammyc

im 2 weeks post opp and yesterday i went from soups over to soft stage i had 4 tablespoons of ready brek
half a bowl of ww tom soup
2 tablespoons of blended cod with little bit of philli and carrott and swede mash only had 1 tablespoon of that
theh about 9pm had 6 spoons of fage greek yog
also had 1 litter of water and 2 cups of tea
i feel like this is way to much to be having 2 weeks post opp im worried my new tummy is too big and im not gonna loss any weight this way all im thinking about is how much food i should be eatting and times and drinking enough its like ive gone diet crazy!!!!!
just so so worried this aint gonna work for me :cry:

Dont worry, your not eating too much, its all mushy food and calorie wise not a lot. I also felt diet crazy at 2 weeks, i was obsessed you cant help it.:eek: Go with the flow and follow whatever is on your sheet and you cant go wrong. Honestly you will feel less anxious as time goes on.
Kim

Hi sammy
I'm almost 2 weeks post op on Monday but felt I've needed something a little more substantial over last couple of days rather than liquid diet.
So far I've tried a teaspoon of corned beef hash watered down with milk. Last night I had 2 teaspoon beans and cheese (yum) this morning I've had half a weetabix with ss milk. I think at this stage, it's just experimentation. Little and often. It's just a learning curve. Try not to get bogged down with the what ifs, I'm sure our pouches will tell us what it doesn't want :) the main thing for us is to still keep up with the required liquids per day :(
Happy sloppies for us lol

Back