• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

4 Weeks to op now

chocchucky

Hi peeps just finding out how things work on here and im now 4 weeks away from operation now Im gettting really nervous now:confused: Been reading everyones post although not commented on all its made for very interesting reading you all seem to be doing fantastically well, gratz to all.:D

I have my pre op assesment on thursday next week, then a week later i go on my milk diet ooooooo.

Sharon

Good luck with everything Sharon, time for you to get very very excited.....! Soon be on the losers bench xx

Good luck Sharon with your op assessment next Thursday, I hope all goes well for you:fingerscrossed:

Love Mini xxx

Thanks alot guys, im sort of getting a little excited to, cannot wait till me op now its seems alot more real now.
Im also slightly concerned about the first couple of weeks post op, but i have this site you guys so im sure ill be fine:)

Sharon

You'll get tons of great info here hun:)I couldn't have coped without all the help and support i've got on here in the past year;):D
The diary section is fab;)

Thanks to all who have posted here. Im afraid im a pc noobi and dont know how to thanks peeps individually:)

Sharon

iv four weeks to go too sharon, and to be honest im looking forward to it no nerves (as of yet ) lol sure they will come soon , i start my pre op diet monday x

Back