• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

5 Day Pouch Test - Meal Ideas

Karen19745

Hi

I have reached a plato and I am currently 12st 2lb, I have been told by Dr Balapuri if I get to bmi of 28 then I could get a TT I need to be 10st 6lb and I just can't seem to get any further, I want to do the 5 day pouch test to stop the carb cravings, I've noticed that a few people have done it, can you give me some ideas of what to eat and drink as I work in an office,

Thanks

Karen

Hi hun put pouch test in the search bit I belieive there is an answer to you question in there good luck. xx

There are menus if you google it xx The dietician didn't recommend it when I asked her about them xx

Well I'm on day 3 today so I've survived the liquid stage, I have had 2 boiled eggs for my breakfast.
I wouldn't say that I got really bad but I have got to a plato with my weight loss. I have been drinking with meals, eating too many carbs so I wanted to it to start my weight loss back off again and kick the carb habit. I weighed myself this morning and have lost 3lb so far, I'm chuffed to bits x

Hiya karen if u dont mind could u list wot uv ate day by day please x

Sent from my GT-I9000 using WLSurgery

Hi I had the exact same problem with plateau and still have. I done the pouch test twice and both times lost 7lb kept off for a week then gained the following week. Still at my plateau lol.
Good luck with it, if nothing else it makes you realise how many bad habits u have let slip back in.

Back