• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Alpecin for hair loss is anyone seeing results!

sugga

Has anyone had any results with this product?

Iv been using the shampoo and liquid for the past 4/5 week and i can certainly see a difference.:D

Our Kelly on here recommended it to us and then i saw the advert on tv.

Years and years ago i put a hair relaxer on my hair but left it on for to long, and it left me with no hair at the sides like i had receded a bit.:cry:
Iv been able to disquise it as my hair was thick.

Anyway after using Alpecin my hair at the front has a light covering which can be seen clearly..a bit like baby hair...

I am amazed how good this product is and i would recommend it to anyone.

Iv asked my kids to get me this for mothers day coupled with the palmers firming butter for weight loss as im using loads of both products..

Just thought i would share this wonderful news with you all. xxxx

Awww brilliant Andrea... that's a good positive result. Great to hear good news!

Hope it's going to help.

Love and hugs xxx

That's great news Andrea. I have bought a bottle and may even start using before the op. My hair is really fine and does fall out quite easily so I am sure it won't do any harm.

well im going to ask for it now myself for mothers since its works ive been wanting to get for ages but the price put me off incase it didnt work thanks sugga for this info x

I would start using it pre op jane, im not saying it will work for everyone but it has for me and i cant believe it.

It was my eldest daughter that noticed it yesterday and she was shocked to so she went straight to boots to get some...
Iv only used the shampoo about 3 times as i dont wash my hair to often as it doesnt need it...but i use the liquid every day...good luck with it.xxx

Iv only used the shampoo about 3 times as i dont wash my hair to often as it doesnt need it...but i use the liquid every day...good luck with it.xxx
Do they do a liquid as well Andrea? I have only got the shampoo

Ive only got the shampoo too, only used it a couple of time so not really seen an improvement but I didnt get the liquid as I though Id have to wash my hair every day after applying it...what does your hair go like after you put the liquid on? Thanks for sharing hun (HUG) XX

Well for me jac because there were areas where i literally had no hair i can really see that its working. So if you can find an area that you can keep your eye on then it will be easier to see it grow.. how exciting this is for me...no complaints to me ladies if it doesnt work for you though hahaha....xxx

Last edited:
All the research on it says it works brilliantly for some but obviously we are all different so it wont work for all of us...I think a lot depends on the reason for the hair loss too...got to be worth a try though :D XX

Back