• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another newbie

nannaval

Hi all,
I am another nervous newbie, after being overweight all my life, and trying every diet plan possible with some success and then go backwards again, l am scheduled for a sleeve on 29th April under the care of Chris Sutton . I am nervous and excited at the same time. I start my pre-op diet on Monday and would welcome any advice from you folks that have gone before. Your stories amaze me and have convinced me I am doing the right thing.

Hi and good luck :)

Hello,

Nothing to be nervous about round here, were all in the same boat. You'll find do much info and advice in here, I've found it invaluable.

I'm preop too, having my sleeve (I think, maybe a band) on 2 may. Good luck x

hi welcome and goodluck

Welcome and good luck!! X

Welcome nannaval :)

hello and welcome to a great forum!
I look forward to reading your next posting

So got the date for my pre-op assessment today Friday 25th ....its really going to happen... thanks to everyone for your good wishes.:)

Post op assessment done, 2 days to surgery, nervous and excited at the same time, very emotional though, keep crying for no reason, does everyone feel like this .

Woohoo! Great! Good luck!! Xx

Welcome Nana to a fantastic site :) there's bucket loads of support and friendship here, so pull up a chair and make yourself at home :)
Congrats on taking this wonderful step to getting your life back again x x x x
Welcome again and very good luck x x

Welcome! Wishing you all the best for your upcoming surgery.

Stay with us, we're all in this together.

David...x

(12 days post-op - no regrets)

Good luck x

good luck for the pre op chat .do think about all the questions you may have spinning around in your head and bring it to the meeting no question is daft believe me I`ve asked them all !take notes as a lot of stuff gets said and if your anything like me its a lot to take in and you want to at least read back all the things that was said.
at least I was given these tips and it has worked for me
keep us posted

Back