• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Another update !!

debbieb

As you all know my journey hasn't been an easy one , had a stretch done two weeks ago , but I am having trouble adjusting and eating again , it's like I have hit a brick wall , my body says eat , but my mind says NO !! .. when I go shopping I find myself looking at the calorie content !! .. Which , yes I can hear you all screaming NO !!, but my mind can not get past this .. I have a fantastic bunch of colleagues who are aware of my eating problem, but I know they all mean well because I live on my own, but every time I start a shift I am bombarded with " have you eaten anything ? , what are you going to eat ? , eat this , make sure you get something !...
But like I said to my bariatric dietician.. From the outside it is so easy to say these things, i would probably find myself saying them as well to someone in my position, but what I am trying to get across is they don't know, and can't see what is going off in my head !!..
The dietician is putting me through on an urgent appointment to see a psychologist and to try and sort things out.

Hi Debbie, I'm new so not sure of the problems you are having but just wanted to wish you the best of luck. I'm sure with some help from the psychologist you can get to the bottom of the problem and be much happier. Take care x

Hi Debbie so pleased you are going to get some professional help, it is just what you need to help you move forward your body has been through a lot of trauma, and needs help to coax it out of itself and be normal again. Good luck xx

Good luck Debbie. You're taking positive action and I'm sure you'll get this sorted m'dear xx

Back