• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone taking solvazinc and selenase???

tammy

Post-op Gastric Bypass
I have been given these 2 prescriptions for my hair loss following surgery. The selenase is in little 10ml bottles which you have to drink half of twice a day(it's vile). The solvazinc is soluble which goes down ok but have to take 3 times a day after food which is a struggle.

Can anyone let me know if they had these and whether they worked. thanks xx

Hi hun sorry you have to drink the vile stuff, I feel the same when I have vodka....no only joking, if it helps your hair then it needs to be taken. I dont know what to suggest to make it easier because I dont know how much you can drink afterwards etc but I am sure someone will come along very soon and help. So chin up and down the hatch, knowing my look if I ever get the op I will need it too......((hug)) Linda x

Cheers Linda, vodka goes down fine thankfully will just need to take my meds followed by a double vodka!!! ha ha x

With me being half polish (not sure which half) I travel over there a lot and the proper vodka is very very cheap we always go to the local 24 hour tesco and get to pick from so many different flavours and colours for like £3 a bottle! I will have one or three for you lol...Linda x

if you've got a brita filter jug you can use it to filter cheap vodka and it tastes like premium smirnoff!

Voddy umm sounds good to me .... i have just had a letter from my consultant say to take the above stuff not got it yet and by the sounds of it the voody will be the best option xx

Shell you sound like the master of alcohol filtering!!!! shame it's only lunch time too early to start on the vodka yet!!!! x

lol i don't drink but have made some flavoured vodkas for christmas presents and instead of buying premium stuff saved a few pennies ;)

Shell the vodka in poland is proper stuff not the gut rot sort and its very nice! When we have a team meeting I will bring some lol....are you a scouser? I am but left a long time ago, should have stayed put lol....Linda x

Am a woolyback Linda, Wirral born and bred. But I have a southern accent after living in Reading for 4 years!

I'm a proper scouser born and bred but lived in blackpool and scotland for 20 and 4 years respectively, been in preston 7 now, I miss the scouse sense of humour lol....Linda x

lol but not to drink! to make xmas presents with :D I don't drink sorry

lol but not to drink! to make xmas presents with :D I don't drink sorry

Yeah yeah yeah and you'll be telling us that pigs can fly next ! besides how would you know how to filter vodka unless you were a master brewing mechanic as you obviously are ? :D

ermmmmmm *thinks quickly*

I used to run pubs :D

Back