• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

anyone taking solvazinc and selenase???

That sounds right buy the cheap stuff filter it then sell it on as the gold stuff. Where customs and excise when you need them!!!!

Lol why do you think I don't drink these days? Seen too many dirty tricks in my time!

lol but not to drink! to make xmas presents with :D I don't drink sorry

Eeerr hope i'm on your Christmas prezzie list if your giving the stuff away as presents :D

PS shel - i seem to have turned a corner with my eating and am able to eat more of a variety, even had chicken curry tonight for dinner and a mini light filadelphia dip thing for lunch ;)

lol sorry i can barely afford christmas for my family never mind you lot too!

Good to hear richard ;)

Eeerr hope i'm on your Christmas prezzie list if your giving the stuff away as presents :D

PS shel - i seem to have turned a corner with my eating and am able to eat more of a variety, even had chicken curry tonight for dinner and a mini light filadelphia dip thing for lunch ;)
Thats great Richard glad you managing more stuff now. x

Yeah yeah yeah and you'll be telling us that pigs can fly next ! besides how would you know how to filter vodka unless you were a master brewing mechanic as you obviously are ? :D

I think she has a secret "moon shine" operation going on in her basement....shhhh dont tell any one :D

by the way, well done on the food! get that thermadore ready!

I think she has a secret "moon shine" operation going on in her basement....shhhh dont tell any one :D

by the way, well done on the food! get that thermadore ready!

The secret Silversurfer family thermadore recipe is safe and secure in the old grey brain cells, just waiting for a deserving dinner guest to pass it onto, women have proposed marriage to me over my ability to cook in the past (then i woke up) :D

on a more serious note (i know not like me) but how long was it before the hair loss settled down after taking the selanaise and zinc???? i'm getting desperate. might have to hit the bottle if it doesn't stop soon ha ha x

Back