• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

apologies to anyone who has read any of my threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueDiamond

Good evening e1

I have been informed by admin after 1 year of nearly being on this site I am unable to use caps anymore as this is considered as shouting..........so I apologise to anyone who may of thought I was being rude.........

all the best - mejulie xx

Well I think it is more than CAPS that would suggest you are shouting. It seems someone is complaining for no reason.

No Gaynor I am not joking...Firstly being accused of being racists and now been told cannot use caps as I am shouting................mind u I am profoundly deaf............does that count??? Jokes aside....I am short sited and quint when read peoples threads.....thats the only reason I write in caps......

I had heard that before, but took it with a pinch of salt and ignored it.

If someone wants to shout they don't need to use CAPS you can tell in the tone of their word usually.

stop effin SHOUTING !!!!! LMAO, this is really stupid. have people got nothing better to do with there time than complain to moderators about trivial rubbish, julie i wouldnt worry ya self over it lol it be just 1 bad apple thats got nothing better to do.

liz xxx

stop effin SHOUTING !!!!! lmao, this is really stupid. have people got nothing better to do with there time than complain to moderators about trivial rubbish, julie i wouldnt worry ya self over it lol it be just 1 bad apple thats got nothing better to do.

liz xxx

LOL, I got a PM today that was all in CAPS and didn't take offence. Some people have too much time on there hands.

:whoopass:Mejulie I just wish you would behave yourself :whoopass:lol. All this trouble you're getting in is not a good example for the newbies haha. Now can you tell me how to whisper on here cos I have a few choice words I think you'd like to :rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao::rotflmao:

What if we all make our font bigger will that help?

Good idea!

Yeah right!!! Learning new things here every single day... whats is going on on this site? there are too many 'sensetive' people who takes every thing sooo seriously and on themselves, i don't understand why do they even bother to read the posts if they are soooo sensetive? Its not you Julie... its themm who doesn't undrstand the meaning of the posts. also i know how it feels if someone messes with your thread.

Last edited:
julie click post reply under the last post instead of quick reply, then next to where it says veranda it says sizes click the drop down box ;)

did you hear that ? turn ya deaf aid up lol :giggle:

yay u did it lol:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back