• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

PLEASE READ ( TO E1) X X

BlueDiamond

HELLO AND GOOD EVENING TO E1

FIRSTLY I WOULD LIKE TO THANK E1 WHO HAS SAID KIND COMMENTS AND OFFERED ME SUPPORT, SECONDLY I DO NOT WISH ANYONE TO SAY THEY MAY LEAVE THE SITE BECAUSE OF WHAT HAS TRANSPIRED HERE TODAY (DSARAH1977), SARAH YOU NEED THIS SITE (AS DOES ANYONE, FOR SUPPORT AND ADVICE , DO NOT BE SILLY AND CUT OFF YOUR MAIN SUPPORT/ ADVICE ) .

MY AIM (NOT THAT THERE WAS ONE) WAS NOT TO CAUSE FRICTION/DEBATE OR ANY UPSET, AND I CAN ASSURE EVERYONE ON THIS SITE THAT NO ADMIN/MODERATOR HAS PRESSURIZED ME TO SAYING I WILL NOT BE USING THIS SITE ANY MORE , NO COERCION OF ANY KIND HAS BEEN FORTH COMING , SO PLEASE LET ME GET THAT STRAIGHT.

WHEN I READ THE PM FROM THE MODERATOR , I WAS NOT A HAPPY BUNNY AS BECAUSE I STATED BEFORE IT WAS NOT MY INTENTION TO CAUSE MALICE OR UPSET TOO ANYONE, AND THIS HAS OBVIOUSLY WASNT THE CASE HERE, SO TO THAT PERSON (WHO EVER YOU ARE) I APOLOGISE FOR THE WORD I USED (PLEASE DONT ASK WOT IT WAS ANY ONE AS I HAVE NO INTENTION OF REPEATING IT) .

NOW WHILST I HONESTLY AND TRULY APPRECIATE ALL THE COMMENTS/SUPPORT ETC PLEASE NOW LET THIS BE AN END TO IT, AM SURE THERE IS A LESSON TO BE LEARNED HERE ! ! PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME WHAT HAS BEEN SAID/SENT AS I DO NOT WISH TO DRAG THIS DISCUSSION OUT LONGER THEN NECCESSARY.

THANK YOU FOR READING

ALL THE BEST - ME JULIE XX
kisses.gif

yes i agree julie enough has been said/discussed about it, i think it should be put to rest and everyone move on from this, you are a valued member on this forum and lots would be upset to see you go, so lets all move forward from this and keep supporting each other.

liz x

I for one totally understand your comments, dont expect anything more from you or to repeat anything and appreciate you taking the time to post..

we all know you well.. and we all love seeing your glitteries and appreciate your help, your advice and support you've shown to members wayyyyyyyy before I came onto minis..

All we ask.. is that you will stay with us..

you'd be sadly missed if you did go.. :sigh:

so.. mejulie.. are you going to stay? :confused:

Absolutely Blue - and it was not my intention to upset or get people's backs up either i just wanted you to know that we needed you here amongst our forum.

Please do not let someone drive you away - this is a wonderful forum and a very informative and supportive one. Just wanted to say sorry for putting my size 7's in where they shouldn't have been lol

hthglitterboots5fphii7.gif

HERES YOUR SIZE SEVENS BACK :p

Absolutely Blue - and it was not my intention to upset or get people's backs up either i just wanted you to know that we needed you here amongst our forum.

Please do not let someone drive you away - this is a wonderful forum and a very informative and supportive one. Just wanted to say sorry for putting my size 7's in where they shouldn't have been lol

I am very sorry Julie. I never felt that this could happen in one of my threads. i don't know what to say now. I didn't see anything wrong and always loved your posts and support.

Hi Julie
Wasn't on line yesterday as i was a back shift so don't know what happened nor do i want to.I just want to add my name to the support for you. You have given a lot of advice on here and i have read many of your posts. So like everyone else please don't go you would be missed xx

nice to see u back hun xx

WELCOME HOME! XX

I have no idear what has beeen said, I am just glad that it is all sorted, Good to have you back Blue MF

Back