• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back pain

clar01

I am 7 weeks post op and an suffering back pain on at the top left hands side of my back.
I have lost 3 stone and before the bypass I would get this back pain when bending over cooking it cleaning etc but now post op I get it after ten minutes of walking.

Hubby thinks it is my posture or the fact I haven't used my stomach muscles in ages. The pain is really bad when it starts and paracetamol doesn't touch it.

Any ideas if it's to do with the bypass or not?

Xxxx

I am 7 weeks post op and an suffering back pain on at the top left hands side of my back.
I have lost 3 stone and before the bypass I would get this back pain when bending over cooking it cleaning etc but now post op I get it after ten minutes of walking.

Hubby thinks it is my posture or the fact I haven't used my stomach muscles in ages. The pain is really bad when it starts and paracetamol doesn't touch it.

Xxxx

hi
i have same problem
left side by shoulder
i have been putting heat pad over shoulder
hope you ok soon

kay x

I suffer similar between the shoulders... I'm wondering whether it's a change in posture as the weights coming off

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Xxxx

hi,
since i have put weight on my left hand side of my back hurts like ive been a donkey on a building site, the only way i have found to try and make it better his by using a tenns machine it helps the pain go but tablets don't touch it.
or you could see your local gp who would have some idea on how to treat it.

bigbeefybuilder

Back