• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Back to Homerton to see surgeon 3 mths on

12dobidog

Well I got there in plenty of time.
Booked in, told there was a delay so after getting weighed I asked the nurse if it would be ok to get a coffee and she said they were about an hour behind.
Went off to get a coffee. (looking good so far).
Went back foun d a seat and settled in with my Ipod.
Poeple came and went and then they called D Smith, I checked it was not me and went back to my music.
I waited and waited, then the nurse told one of her colleagues that the last patient was already in and that she could go. (Alarm bells in my head)
Davina (The surgeon who did my op) came out and I asked her to find my file.
Yes you guessed it they mixed up the files and stamped DNA (Did Not Arrive) all over my bloody file, after taking about 3 phone calls she finally came round to me.
As I walked into her room she took yet another call. I think the look on my face said it all and she put the phone away.
I was finally about to start my 3-50pm oppointment at 5-40.
It was a total waste of time, it was very clear she wanted to go and not talk to me. A quick check of my scars and a couple of questions and out the door, all in 6 minutes.
All I had to do then is get to the car without being acosted by the security for parking in the pick up bay BUT he didn't say a word and there was no sticker on my car window. Now for the fight through Blackwall Tunnel.
Unbelievable very little traffic and home in 35 minutes.
Back to the dietician in Aug and to see Davina in Dec.
In all a total waste of half a day.
I nearly forgot she asked me if I could pop back next week so they could take some blood.
You can imagine my answer (Yes it was polite)
Bloods to be done in Aug as they have just been done by GP and were all ok
Hope you all have a good laugh at this

Oh well, annoying, but it's done now and you are still doing so brilliantly xx

That sounds like any typical appointment I go to...glad I'm not alone, lol!!! What a complete waste of your day....count to a thousand & keep smiling (sounds like you did just that)!!!!!

Oh Bryan, you and your appointments! And how rude was that woman on her phone. Still you are doing well and when you go back in August you can show them how well you are doing! xx

mmm Sounds like the Homernon to me xx
There are some real good bits and then some not so good bits.
I have three appointments coming up, it takes me an hour and a half to get there at least ! So if my appointments are anything like yours I am not gonna be too happy xx

However, you are doing AMAZING XXX
XX
Shells
x

Back