• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

in hospital for more test 3 weeks post op

mummy2309

i had my sleeve done 3 weeks ago today and yestaday around 1.30 i bent down to get something and got the worst pain in my upper left hand side of my tummy went to the doctors and she said i was very tender and come back if the pain get worst, well it did then had to phone gp again and she sent me to the surgeral ward as she was worried that i had done something to my tummy site, well after bloods morpine and xrays they said i have to have a ct scan this morning, still in a lot of pain hurts when i talk move anything was doing great with the op untill now, im hoping its nothing and i have just pulled something really bad fingers crossed

Oh no, poor you!! hope that they get to the bottom of it soon and it is nothing serious, keep us updated x

Everything crossed for you x

Thinking of you xx

I'm sure you will be fine,hope you feel well again soon,keep us all up to speed & hurry up home as I need your eating tip's for next week

i had my sleeve done 3 weeks ago today and yestaday around 1.30 i bent down to get something and got the worst pain in my upper left hand side of my tummy went to the doctors and she said i was very tender and come back if the pain get worst, well it did then had to phone gp again and she sent me to the surgeral ward as she was worried that i had done something to my tummy site, well after bloods morpine and xrays they said i have to have a ct scan this morning, still in a lot of pain hurts when i talk move anything was doing great with the op untill now, im hoping its nothing and i have just pulled something really bad fingers crossed

Hope it's nothing major mummy, I've got everything crossed for you hun, get well soon :)

I hope they get to the bottom of it quickly and you are out of pain soon. Well done for taking decisive action quickly.

It is sometimes difficult to remember what our innards (technical/medical term!) have been put through when we generally feel well and active, lots of healing still going on inside.

Oh no! I hope you're ok hun. Keeping my fingers crossed for you. Chin up xx

Aww Mummy sorry to hear this hun hope by now you have had ur scan and the news is good thinking of you hun xx

I hope they get to the bottom of it quickly and you are out of pain soon. Well done for taking decisive action quickly.

It is sometimes difficult to remember what our innards (technical/medical term!) have been put through when we generally feel well and active, lots of healing still going on inside.

Totally agree I keep forgetting and pay for it. When I went to my gp last week she said how have to think. yes you have small incisions healing on the iutside but all the major stuff as happened on the inside and will take alot longer to heal. I will be the first to admit I keep doing stupid things (cutting the lawn) because I forgot, I feel so well. I did stop as soon as I felt I shouldn't be doing it but I should start doing them in the first place.

Hope you're feeling better soon mummy. X

Last edited:
Hope they find the source of your problems mummy & get you back to feeling 100%.
remember to follow what they say to the letter & dont over exert yourself, as they say "times a healer "
sending positive vibes
Mark

thank you everyone i had my ct scan and another scan with a dye in my vain and it shows a blood clot, they wanted to keep in me again tonight but i wanted to come home so been home about 30mins and im so tired not eatten all day as of being nil by mouth incause they needed to go in and see whats happening now feeling so sick dont know if its the pain or im need something to eat, anyway im home back to my kids and hubby with some morphine and blood thinning injection clexene im i having to see my surgeon next thursday but have orders to rest or will end up back in, thank you for all the kind words

Glad to hear you are home now feet up n rest young lady xx

thank you everyone i had my ct scan and another scan with a dye in my vain and it shows a blood clot, they wanted to keep in me again tonight but i wanted to come home so been home about 30mins and im so tired not eatten all day as of being nil by mouth incause they needed to go in and see whats happening now feeling so sick dont know if its the pain or im need something to eat, anyway im home back to my kids and hubby with some morphine and blood thinning injection clexene im i having to see my surgeon next thursday but have orders to rest or will end up back in, thank you for all the kind words
Great news that u r home:),did they not send u home with a supply of tinzaparin or similar when u were originally discharged?

Glad to hear your home, get well soon mummy :)

Great news that u r home:),did they not send u home with a supply of tinzaparin or similar when u were originally discharged?
yes i was sent home with supply untill the 12th of july but had a bad reaction to the tinzaparin so was told to stop taking it after 10 days but i know i dont have a reaction to clexene as i was on it for 9 months when i had my son

Back