• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Gastric Balloon Balloon triplets

Whhhhhoooo whooooo great going tilli well done!!!

:talk017:

Thanks sweetie. How are you feeling? I like your new profile picture by the way, you look very energized and happy.

Thankyou Tiili :) Energised no, happy yes :)... I am keeping good but its been a hectic week here and I think it's taken its toll energy wise and I am posatively shattered. Hopefully a bit quieter next week. X

hi new here

Just read your interesting posts and having a balloon inserted this month and would love to stay in contact with people that have had it done.

I to have had doctor issues and panic attacks and was very worried about surgery, i walked out from having my gallbladder removal due to the way the surgeon treated me and since then have hated going back in.

Im dreading having this done but reasuured that it isnt going under at least.

due to all the health problems i have i think this was the best choice for me to make for now even tho some stories sound very scarey.

Hope to hear back from you'S:wave_cry:

lex

Just read your interesting posts and having a balloon inserted this month and would love to stay in contact with people that have had it done. I to have had doctor issues and panic attacks and was very worried about surgery, i walked out from having my gallbladder removal due to the way the surgeon treated me and since then have hated going back in. Im dreading having this done but reasuured that it isnt going under at least. due to all the health problems i have i think this was the best choice for me to make for now even tho some stories sound very scarey. Hope to hear back from you'S:wave_cry: lex

Hi Lexi,

There's another active thread with several ballooners on it - it's called: Gastric Balloon - Support Needed. Check that one out as we are all on there daily.

Back