• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Band too tight?!

faymay88

Ello peeps
Just wanted to see if anyone else has the same feeling I've had a lap band small 10ml put in place I've got 4mls currently I've been fine but recently past 5-7 days I'm struggling to eat ie
Spaghetti bolanase or mash pot it feel uncomfortable haven't been sick just uncomfortable! I've got diet appt tomoz so just wondering if anyone else feels the same!
Thank you

Ello peeps Just wanted to see if anyone else has the same feeling I've had a lap band small 10ml put in place I've got 4mls currently I've been fine but recently past 5-7 days I'm struggling to eat ie Spaghetti bolanase or mash pot it feel uncomfortable haven't been sick just uncomfortable! I've got diet appt tomoz so just wondering if anyone else feels the same! Thank you

When I had my band I used to get those symptoms when my period was due ... So it may be that .. I'm on my phone so can't see when you were banded...

Also sometimes after a fill it took a while for it to kick in properly...

Me too. I have three weeks of the month when I can eat most things and then one tight week. Just took a few months of this happening to understand there was a cycle ... Because I was on the coil so didn't have any other physical symptoms. Hot weather/stress also has the same effect on me ... Maybe some softer/slider protein at this time such as a protein shake may help? X

It never goes away .. Has my band 10 years and even when it was empty for the last 3 years I still got monthly tightness..

Also happens when you fly ...

Back