• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Billie's post op diary.

Weight today 21.11
Another 1lb loss.
It's 3weeks tomorrow since pre op start so 2 weeks pre op & 1 week post op.

Total loss 1 stone 9 lbs x

Oh my god I've just sneezed and got the most awful horrible pain !!! Oh god it's hurt ???

Oh my god I've just sneezed and got the most awful horrible pain !!! Oh god it's hurt ???

It's horrible isn't it. I've sneezed, coughed and blown my nose and they all hurt! You're doing really well, glad the pain subsided :) x

I've been banded a week today !!!!!
Can't believe it. I feel so much better than I did the first few days.

Stats
Start 23.6
Today 3 weeks including pre op 21.10

Xx

That's amazing, well done you. And it's great to look at and see ' 3 stonage' you've gone through! Xx

I can't believe a week ago I was waking up in recovery. How much has changed in only a week.
I feel so much better and I'm so excited for the future :)!!

Weight today 21.08 total so far 1 stone 12 x

Hi all
Weight down to 21.7 today so only 1 more pound to 2 stone.
I feel so tired and worn out today. Feels a bit like I'm coming down with something or o need some calories lol.

We are popping out to ikea for a few bits and a wonder at the min I feel like I'm going to pass out !!

I really want to try some food but it's not 2 weeks till Saturday. !!

Well done Billie, you're seeing great results!

What an earth is going on ?

On Saturday weigh in I was 21.07
I jumped on the scales this morning I was 21.11 ?!!

????!!!?????

it happens hunni when going thru the different stages... its best to keep away from the scales until your back to eating 'normal' foods again :) stalls at this stage are very common gains too, our poor old bodies are wondering what the hell is going on lol .....don't get despondent....put the scales away and keep on going :) x x x x x

Hi
Sorry I haven't been on here in a while.
I had my first fill Saturday 6mls in.
I feel good and I'm feeling full at the moment on smaller portions.

Stats today
Start 23.6
Today 21.4

5 weeks in and 2 stone 2 lbs down xx

Back