• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Billie's post op diary.

Morning everyone
Had a really good few days after my first fill Saturday.
Weighed in this morning and I am 21.0 ! ! !
So that's a loss of 2 stone 6 after 5 weeks 5 days banded. I'm pleased with that !
Still a long long way to go, I'm excited to get under the 20 stone mark.

I'm going away in 2 and a half weeks so I'd love to lose another 8lbs and get to the 3 stone mark for that !

People are starting to notice which is such a good feeling.

I'm excited to join the gym @ end month pay day. My friend goes there and we will go together.
It's a no frills gym and is a bargain at only £14.99 a month !
Can't wait to start exercising :)!

Have a good day :)

Hi everyone
Sorry for neglecting this diary !!
So I'm 11 1/2 weeks banded now and slowly getting used to the banded lifestyle !
I've had 2 fills I've got 8mls in 15ml band.
I have a small restriction.
I've lost 3 stone 2 lbs.
start 23.6
Today 20.04
Getting there !!
Xx

Attachments

• image-3671137744.jpg
    image-3671137744.jpg
    461.5 KB · Views: 52
Thank you !!
I feel good. I've dropped from a BIG size 24 to a very comfortable 22.
I've got a dietitian app tomorrow as I want another fill so I've got to speak to them first.
I'm hoping to lose another 2 stone by the end September for my holiday to Florida. Xx

Got my third fill booked for next Saturday !
Yipee. X

Great news. I have a 14 ml band and the fill nurse told me that most people reach restriction at around 10ml with my size of band

Great weight loss xx

Brilliant losses Billie, well done. I'm sure you'll lose that by your holiday. :)

Hi everyone
Haven't updated in a while.
So its not been great the last 6 weeks I haven't really lost anything maybe 3lbs
Some days I don't even feel like I've got a band ! !
I've currently got 10mls in a 15ml band.
Surgery was April 11th so it's been 4 months I've lost 3 stone 8lbs. Feeling so down and hopeless.
I've got another fill booked for Wednesday, I'm going to do 2 shakes and 1 meal this week to try and help kick start this weight loss.
I will try and keep this diary up to date !

So stats so far
Start 23.7
Current 19.13

Xx

That is an amazing weight Les in such a short time imagine where you would get to by this time next year if you continue to Loss 3lb a month xxxx

Good luck win your fill

I HAV only gel restriction on the odd day in a year - it is disheartening.

Keep workng hard babe you can do this xxxx

Hi
So I went to the clinic for my pill app yesterday and they weighed me there. The scales there showed 19.9 ?? So my scales are either out or theirs are very generous !
So so I could be 4lb less then I think ?!

I will see what the hospital group scales say tomorrow at my fill !!

Hi So I went to the clinic for my pill app yesterday and they weighed me there. The scales there showed 19.9 ?? So my scales are either out or theirs are very generous ! So so I could be 4lb less then I think ?! I will see what the hospital group scales say tomorrow at my fill !!

I find they vary so hopefully that's another 4lb loss!!!! Xxx let us know how u get on xx

Hi
Yes the scales were right !!
So today I weighed 19.9
That's a loss so far of 3 stone 11 lbs !
So close to 4 stone.
Had another 1 ml put in today so I'm up to 11 mls now xx

Attachments

• image-157326127.jpg
    image-157326127.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 34
Back