• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bit fed up today!

Thanks everyone ... you are lovely :D but normal service is now resumed ... I've gotten over myself & now back to normal. Spent the afternoon with my little ray of sunshine grandson, Louie, so who can stay down after that. Sorry to be a moaner, promise it won't happen again (fingers crossed) mwah to you all xx :D

words of advice

before you get weighed next time try and do a no2 first ...............precious pounds lost :8855:

twinkle, keep positive hun, you always offer so much adice to others and never seem to get down. dont forget you have been through a major op and your body will still be adjusting to it, and i am sure that in a few weeks time you will be posting on here just how much you have lost, dont be disheartened huni keep smiling we are all here for you

Twinkle im sending you the BIGGEST hugs ever hun
(((((((((((((((((HUGS))))))))))))))))))))))))))
It will start shifting soon and this time next year you will look and feel amazing, keep thinking of your new future and the joy you will have
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

... ditto all the other comments on here! be a different story this time next week I'm sure. keep smiling xxx

Hi Twinkle,

I wouldn't worry, I had my Gastric bypass on the 12th Aug since then I have lost 35lbs!!! but this is my second week I haven't lost anything, I think it all takes time and we need to relax....I waited a long time for my op and I'm trying not to get upset when the numbers are not on my side....Good Luck with your journey x x

Hi Denise
Glad you are feeling better. I am sure it is something to do with the op and soon you will be loosing regularly.

Still laughing about the no 2 advice from Joffy. . . this site always makes me smile :)

And trying to be positive, don't forget how well you are healing, which must be the main thing right now. It means you will be fighting fit and running about in no time.

Take care hun,
Crackers x

Hi,

I'm 6 days post op and the scales have not moved for me either - after reading all the repiles to your great thread i've asked hubby to hide the scales and I'm going to just concentrate on getting over the op and out the house more. The sun is shining in Wiltshire and i'm off up the garden :D

Moira

Thanks Guys ... hope you are all in the pink today. :) I'm over my whinge so been shopping with my daughter ... walked round Asda fully expecting to have to go to the car & let her finish off but, hey I managed fine. She was the one in pain as her baby bump is giving her backache :wave_cry: Every day gets better & my scales can be consigned to the nearest wheelie bin, humph. love ya all loads xxx :):)

Back