• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Blues Banding....

Blue, it sometimes happens. It's what we learn from it thats important. Often its the hidden calories in drinks ... Alcoholic AND Non-alcoholic that help us pile on the pounds, and they slide down without filling us. Take care over fizzy drinks too, they stretch our pouches/bands and make it easier to consume more. It would be interesting when you review your food diary to see what your triggers or weaker areas are...and how you plan to work around those. You will get there, once you decide how is best going to fit around your lifestyle.

On balance though, one pound a week off over the next 12 months is no bad thing! Better off than on! :D

Just thought id post that im doing really well at the moment.

Almost every day im doing some form of excersize. Be it on the wii fit, or on my new bicycle.

My weight loss is really showing :)....Dresses look so big on me hehe

If I lose 4.5lbs then I shall have made it to 4 stone weight loss, and be at the same weight I was when i started WW back in my early 20s.....

I feel healthier, so much more flexible with my body. Its almost like Im less body concious too...I can wear clothes without them sticking, hurting, bulging, looking weird or being worried if I look to fat etc....its a nice feeling to just throw clothes on and not worry about how I look....

Ive been making mass productions of foods that I like...ie: Cottage pie...into small foil containers, into the freezer, then when its lunch or dinner, I just take one out and stick it in the oven for an hour....

I used myfitnesspal for the recipe thing, where you put all the ingredients in and then how many portions you have got out of making it all, and it calculates the calories...so each of my 10 cottage pies that I made from one massive batch is only 312 calories each. Perfect amount for a lunch of dinner.

Myfitnesspal is like my hobbie now...I make sure all foods are on there, im always under the amount of calories allocated for me. And its proven that weight loss is done efficiently this way.

Okie dokie...Where have I been?

Bloody busy is what.....Birthday shinannigans (3 birthday parties basically - 2 meals and one party - as not all could make one, so yadda yadda -made 3 instead lol)...

Then I had the alternative market to work, then pride for 2 days partying....

Yes, ive gained a couple of pounds, but with the amount I drank/ate in that time- I really let my hair down, and came off calorie counting for over a week....

I think its healthy to do it now and then. And Im back on track now, tracking my weight on wii fit, doing excersize....(although I bloody walked for miles at pride!)....and calorie counting.

Its not like I could have ate crap - an odd chocolate bar here and there, and a slice of cheesecake for my birthday...it was more the meals out...as I had to try a few starters to see what worked with my band.

Anyways, Back to normal I think....

I did order myself 4 dresses....one is very fitted, and a size 18 - fits like a glove...the rest are 16-18 or 18...and are lose and comfy....So all in all, I feel good.

Just to work at getting back on track with my weight loss now.

Well done Hun and you've the right attitude too you should be able to have a break now an then as long as you know your limits an when to gget

Hi Blue, good to hear you doing well. I have had a month of crap eating and generally being unhealthy. I also put on a few pounds but have lost them again. Been cheating eating soft food because it was easier which I know isn't good but hopefully I too am back on track. You are looking fab keep it up. Speak soon

Back