• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Budge up a bit on the loser's bench

Good luck for the 22nd, brilliant news :)

Mr Super did my op....you are in safe hands. Driving-wise, I was back at the wheel after 3 days for short journey to work (but please check with your insurance company) - it depends mostly on how well you recover from the anaesthetic. Good luck for the 22nd xxx

I'm a named driver on my dad's insurance and they've said 4 weeks but need to be able to do emergency stop.

Tatiana

Tatiana said:
I'm a named driver on my dad's insurance and they've said 4 weeks but need to be able to do emergency stop.

Tatiana

Who is your insurance company? I was told the emergency stop bit but need to check with mine (Esure) about how long before I can. Hope its not long ;-)

They said one week just to recover from the anesthetic but to check with insurance first. Mine just went with guidelines given by hospital. So so happy for u xxx

greyputy said:
Who is your insurance company? I was told the emergency stop bit but need to check with mine (Esure) about how long before I can. Hope its not long ;-)

Hi greyputy,

It's Churchill.

Could be becsuse it's not my policy but my dad's. Also, hospital said minimum 4 weeks and no lifting for 6-8 weeks, so insurance are within same guidelines as hospital!

Tatiana

Tatiana said:
Hi greyputy,

It's Churchill.

Could be becsuse it's not my policy but my dad's. Also, hospital said minimum 4 weeks and no lifting for 6-8 weeks, so insurance are within same guidelines as hospital!

Tatiana

Thanks for that. I will ring mine today and let them know. I would hate to not be covered :(

If they're not sure, it's surgically equivalent to a hysterectomy or a laparotomy and, according to my surgeon, is major + abdominal surgery even though it's keyhole.

Tatiana

Back