• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Bypass booked for 19.7.2010

Hi and welcome I'm new too. Its my partner who's going for the op. He's on day 3 of the milk diet. Op booked for 27.07.2010. Best of wishes to you I'll be thinking about ya. Make sure you let us know how you get on.
Jemx xo
Hi Jem,
Thanks for your well wishes, I am starting to get a bit jittery now, am spending all weekend getting school uniforms ready and all ironing done and bedding changed so i have got piece of mind! A womans work is never done! My hubby is pretty good at doing it too, but he will have 3 kids to look after too, and they will have him running round in cirlces like an idiot! At least when kids come to see me i cant pick fault in his ironing!!

I hope your hubby is coping with his milk diet, i have struggled with mine a bit, i eat when i am stressed and upset and ofcourse right now i am both of those, so fighting the urge to eat because i can is really really hard. I find massive comfort in carbs and chocolate and i cant have either, or shouldnt ( but i did yesterday!:sigh:) so have to try treble hard today tomorrow and monday. Just hope my liver doesnt give my friday sandwich away on Monday or i am for the high jump.

Mona
xxxx

:welcome:Hi and welcome ! i am pre op and still waiting to see if i have funding .I wish you all the best with your wls journey,Marie.:welcome:

Hi Marie,
Thanks for the warm welcome, this site is so friendly, i wish i had discovered it years ago, i will keep my fingers crossed for your funding.
Mona
xxx

Back