• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

A year ago today..............

Pookiedoodle

Totally in love with Mika
.......I had no idea what I was letting myself in for.

I had no idea just how bloody hard the following year was going to be.

I had no idea how much my surgery was going to affect my husband & children.

I had no idea how ill it was possible to feel.

I had no idea how hard I would find it mentally, not to be able to eat what I want when I want.

I had no idea how much weight I was going to lose.

I had no idea what a MASSIVE effect losing the weight would have on my physical and mental health.

I had no idea just how deleriously happy I would be, after losing 9.5stones.

It's been hard, really hard. At times I have wondered how I was gonna get through this, but with the help & support from you wonderful people, plus my husband, children & closest friends, here I am 1 year later, feeling like the luckiest, & happiest person alive.

I am a gazillion percent sure I have done the right thing, I don't have a single regret, only that I wish so much I could have had the surgery sooner.

Here's to the next year!!!

:talk017:

What a lovely post! Thank you for sharing that with us... it's the most amazing thing to read for someone like me who is two weeks before surgery and full of worry and fear of the unknown (although I have prepared obviously).
You deserve it and you have done amazingly well. Congrats on your surgiversary hun!

xx

Well done you have so well.

And yes everything you say is right. You hear people say it pre op and think yeah yeah but it is true all of that does happen. You just want to shout it from the roof tops

Nice post all the best

Jo
xx

such woderful encoraging words, a true inspiration xxxx

Happy surgiversary xxxxx

Absolutely brilliant and so inspiring, Thankyou for sharing that with us Pooks. Heres to another fantastic year :D XX

such a lovely post and congratulations xx

Thanks so much everybody.

I never want to lie about just how difficult this journey has been for me, but the rewards truly are priceless, and totally worth it!

xxx

What a lovely post my lovely slim beautiful friend xxxxx

Happy oppiversary pooks but im exausted after reading your post now hahahahaha joke hehehhee its been hard for me to hun so i knw where your coming from but its still the best thing ive ever done defo.xx

Back