• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can I Take Laxatives

vanilla-cupcake

:sick0019: Please I dont want anyone telling me to drink more, eat more fibre, take fybogel, lactulose etc I just want to know can I take Dulcolax, my husband brought me back DulcoEase but I think these would be too big for my band :confused: Dulcolax are smaller I think :confused:

Can anyone help me???

Last edited:
hmm you n me are in the same boat, shove over :p
We can be the poopless two :eek: :sign0131: :eek: lol

I was going to ask about Movicol and if anyone had used it.

Are you uncomfortable or in pain?

If not don't worry, I was told that this will happen and you will go when there is something there.

If however you are really uncomfortable or in pain then speak to you GP. I can't take tablets bigger normal capsuls as they get stuck.

Are you uncomfortable or in pain?

If not don't worry, I was told that this will happen and you will go when there is something there.

If however you are really uncomfortable or in pain then speak to you GP. I can't take tablets bigger normal capsuls as they get stuck.

Nope not in pain just know I need to go and cant :sick0019: keep running to the loo thinking im going to go and then......... nothing!! Been like this since Tuesday if I leave it any longer it'll be painful when I do go :sigh:

When I was at Leeds festival for 5 days i didnt poop once :eek:
So when I got home I took 2 or 3 dulcolax and boy did they get things moving.
The tablets are so small that they wont cause a problem sticking or getting stuck in the pouch.
All I can say is dont overdo them as you'll never be off the loo :)

Thanks bex, I took them years ago and remember how good they were and that they were tiny thats why I wondered would they be ok to take with my band

you'll be ok with the dulcolax but they are pretty strong and will give you gripping pain in your stomach.

I have linseeds every day in yoghurt, or they can be sprinkled on cereal or salads and they keep you going every day...very natural and no belly ache with them.

give them a go :)

Back