• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cancled tummy tuck :(

Dizzy79

Ok I have had no choice but today cancel my tummy tuck,as I have still got this cold and chest infection :( I'm heart broke,I feel like I've crawled on my hands and knees on broken glass to get to just a few days before it,and now it's gone :(
It's been rebooked for 4 weeks ( 17th June )
Now I'm off for a good cry :,(

Ok I have had no choice but today cancel my tummy tuck,as I have still got this cold and chest infection :( I'm heart broke,I feel like I've crawled on my hands and knees on broken glass to get to just a few days before it,and now it's gone :(
It's been rebooked for 4 weeks ( 17th June )
Now I'm off for a good cry :,(
oh dizzy im so sorry :( xxx

What a shame! Hope you feel better soon x

Oh i'm so sorry i know by what you've said you will be gutted you have worked so hard to have this done, you need to get yourself back to tip top condition so tht your body is fit and healthy and able to cope with the op. xx The upside is you have another date. xx

These things happen for a reason hun, even though we can't tell what it is at the time. Glad you have a new date and get better soon.
Hugs xx

Oh Dizzy I know exactly how you feel. They cancelled mine twice then I had to cancel due to a abscess under my tooth.
At least you have a new date they kept me waiting for 6 weeks before they gave me a new date after the 3rd cancellation.

I will say that coughing (and sneezing) really hurts after your tummy tuck, 6 weeks on from mine and I can now cough without thinking I am going to split in half. So not good if you are getting over a chest infection and are still coughing.

Have a good cry then brush yourself off and do something nice to get over the disappointment.

Good luck

Back