• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Can't be sick!!!!!!

fizzwoods

NEED TO LOSE!
Well, I felt really ill last night and wanted to be sick... I wretched and was doing all the usual stuff you do before being sick, but nothing would come up!!!??? TMI, sorry but I feel that with the tube into my pouch being tiny that the stuff can't come up....
Today I am feeling very light headed and dizzy, I don't feel like there's anything stuck just really really crap!!!!

Hi there
I had that happen to me this morning after I took a capsule! It was horrible but afterwards I felt alot better... The nurses at the hospital had previously told me as long as it doesn't happen alot it should be fine xx

oh dear sarah i do hope you feel better soon. it is prob your new pouch and you getting to know all the differant thing that come with having this new thing, take care. xxxx

Hun its horrible isnt it xx Had it happen to me a couple of times too x just rest up and drink plenty of fluids - if something is stuck the fluids may dislodge it and you may be sick (happened to me) , forewarned is forearmed - Take Care xxx

hope your better soon hun xx

I had the same thing after some OJ and water it was horrid and you just want to be sick but nothing happens. It does pass and I now avoid OJ
Hope you feel better soon hun x

I am 7 months post op now and still cannot be physically sick :jelous: I heave and retch for England and cannot actually be sick. Thankfully it doesnt happen often :eek:

Back