• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Cant cope with heat already!

Cicca

I can't believe that I was able to function pre weight loss! I'm boiling today, sitting on a hot train and thinking I didn't give myself enough credit pre surgery. If its uncomfortable now 18 stone lighter how did I manage then?!

Need a shower and a fan quickly!!

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

I can't believe that I was able to function pre weight loss! I'm boiling today, sitting on a hot train and thinking I didn't give myself enough credit pre surgery. If its uncomfortable now 18 stone lighter how did I manage then?!

Need a shower and a fan quickly!!

I love the summer, my asthma nurse thinks I am an anomaly as everyone she knows who is overweight hates it. Watch me get thin and then hate it lol. I wonder if Gerard Butler fancies a job standing over me with a large fan waving it (the fan I mean :D). x

I love the summer it lifts my mood so much, I get a touch of the winter blues, but of course I struggle with being hot. It's OK if you can lie down and have a swimming pool! I don't unfortunately :( lol

I looooooove the hot weather....the hotter the better, admittedly though I don't walk anywhere much :D

The low cals and heat made me very faint today. Felt very ill. But I do love the brightness. Cheers me up loads :D

Fuffs said:
The low cals and heat made me very faint today. Felt very ill. But I do love the brightness. Cheers me up loads :D

Keep a bottle of water with you, essential in this weather and the early days of the op. hope you feel better.

Cicca said:
Keep a bottle of water with you, essential in this weather and the early days of the op. hope you feel better.

Thanks Cicca. Still feeling weak, so have been drinking to get my fluids up. I will keep a drink with me tomorrow :) Thanks again x

It got up to 25C here today and that's as hot as I can stand it. TBH I didn't venture out much today just had all the doors and windows open and a silly black lab that wouldn't keep in the shade. May get him/me a paddling pool to keep cool

well i can at least take one of my cardigans off :) i'm still really aneamic and very cold had goose pimples yesterday even :(

I managed to exercise in the heat. Am so proud of myself! Nearly collapsed afterwards lol. Do you reckon I get more calories burned if the weather is hotter?:p

Back