• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Care to share what you're eating????

Dandelions

Just a general chit chat type thread to see what we're eating and perhaps get some fresh new ideas that arent really recipes. Doesnt have to be good; sometimes it helps to know youre not the only one craving a little bit of chocolate or a handful of sugar puffs haha.

This lunch time (sunday) I'm eating 3-4 chopped up strawberries, some avocado and feta on watercress. It looks beautiful ........but for some reason I had a bad time with it.

Last edited:
im drinking im on pre op :(

Just wanted to say I had my first "treat" yesterday after 6 weeks post op. Went to Weston super Mare to soak up the sunshine and had fish, chips and mushy peas! Ok, I had 1/2 a cod fillet and did not eat batter, 4 chips and 1 spoon of mushy peas and was so full I couldn't eat for the rest of the day! What a result! Being able to eat in a normal restaurant and watching everyone stuff their faces and feeling like I was joining in but eating only a fraction of what they ate and feeling full!
Obviously won't be eating fish n chips every day but just wanted to share how good it felt to feel "normal" again !

Porridge. It takes me ages. I really fancied it, but man is it cloying.

I've just had some ryvita minis sweet chilli with a mixed salad. Unfortunately my stomach did not appreciate this food and it didn't stay with me for very long. ugh!

Today I've had 2 kiwi for breakfast with 750ml of vimto, lunch was a pretzel bowl (quite small) of taco salad, snack was 1.5 rice cakes with a tiny amount of peanut butter and dinner was a pretzel bowl amount of macaroni cheese with a freeze ice pop. I've also had a few gulps of milk as for some reason I'm craving it lately, so I swallow a bit when I can.

well mine was again meal replacement shakes/soup

I had a splodge of chilli on top of some salad tonight. Wanted a small jacket spud but we ran out :(

I had a taco minus the taco shell was lovely until I pinched a wedge of my hubby... Spuds are no longer my friends it got stuck and up it came such joy!!

well i have switched from meal replacement to milk and yoghurts the slim fast didnt like me :(

I had danione blueberry yogurt for breakfast, some edamame bean salad for lunch and homemade sushi for dinner.

Snack of a papaya mid afternoon

I've had 1 tea, 2 detox teas then a mug of coffee just now and a little milky bar

I'm a year out...

b=Weetabix
d=half ww meal
t=half ww meal
s= ski mousse and 8 cups fluid

Uuh

me im still doing 4 weeks pre op so milk and yogurt

tonight we have:
Chipotle-Glazed Roast Chicken with Sweet Potatoes

loosly translated- a small bit of skinless chicken with a chili glaze (used much less honey than meant to) with roasted sweet potato, yummy :)

Back