• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Care to share what you're eating????

I had danione yogurt for breakfast, edname and sugar snap pea salad for lunch and a Chinese meal out for dinner.

I was good when out... Had a couple of pieces from a shared starter plate, 2 prawn crackers, 3 king prawns, a tiny amount of duck on a pancake and that's all :) what's more, the people I was entertaining never even noticed I barely had anything ( the joy of sharing dishes !)

Think shared dishes are the way forward when out. Love sharing platters and rarely have something else. prefer starter menus for main course these days.

image-4264715456.jpg

My 'made it up as I went along' breakfast. The yummiest thing I've had for a ages. 200 calories.
Marinated tofu, mushroom, sweetcorn, onion, pepper & spinach. Tarragon, oregano, chives, paprika & parsley. Salt & pepper.
All veg out the freezer. Just defrosted removed xs water put in pan & dry fried for 5 mins. Easy!

breakfast was a danio yog, lunch oen slice of toast with cottage cheese and peri peri salt, dinner barbecue chicken x

well mine was yogurt and more yogurt

My 'made it up as I went along' breakfast. The yummiest thing I've had for a ages. 200 calories. Marinated tofu, mushroom, sweetcorn, onion, pepper & spinach. Tarragon, oregano, chives, paprika & parsley. Salt & pepper. All veg out the freezer. Just defrosted removed xs water put in pan & dry fried for 5 mins. Easy!
That looks fab. Like making things up as I go along too, Feels quite cheffy haha. Banana and a sprinkle of cinnamon on wholemeal toast for breakfast today. Love it!

Ps only managed half of that!

Attachments

• image-3183756388.jpg
    image-3183756388.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Today I dared a skinless sausage in a small whole meal hollowed out roll. Managed half and now firmly stuck..... that'll learn me :(

Last edited:
I'm still on mushy food but I've had chicken tikka and roasted sweet potato and later some hummus. Yumm

Really interesting post, I'm not having surgery until June so its really interesting to see what people on the other side are eating.

Still puree here just had fish cake peas mash and parsley sauce was yummmmm

Love reading these. Helps me see what the future holds. Would you mind putting how far out from op you are, when you list what you're eating, to give those of us just starting out what to expect. Thanks for all the posts.

right now i'm eating a raw carrot :) diner tonight is 3oz chicken breast 50g boiled potato carrots and cabbage yummy :) am 10 weeks post op with gastric band :)

Out to dinner tonight. I will have small rack of ribs with a jacket potato and small glass of wine. Five months out with sleeve.

I'm 8 months post op and tonight I'm having one Thai fish cake with some baked beans. Feeling good today cus had a pub lunch with a friend and loved their homemade tomato veggie soup. Didn't need the bread and stuck to water with ice and lemon. Cheap date these days lol

Back