• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Chichester - St Richards

I added you on Facebook Hun, I'll add you to the group. No one can find it but it's not secret, they don't no why though x

Hi there I think I posted here back in December time I had my MDT on 12th December and was told 3-6 months ! Anyone had any dates for surgery yet ? Thanks carla xxx

Hi there I think I posted here back in December time I had my MDT on 12th December and was told 3-6 months ! Anyone had any dates for surgery yet ? Thanks carla xxx
Hi Carla
My mdt was 26 September and I got a date yesterday for op in April. I think it is currently 6 months from mdt to op that's what they told me when I phoned them for an update about 4 weeks ago.

15th April
got my date through !! Yippee 23rd June! It's been a long wait from 12th December at MDT till now ! Pre assessment is on 20th may ! Can't bloody wait ! Git to pull my finger out though as I've put weight on! Only half a stone but I've got to lose it !

Back