• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Clothes sizes!

Mazza

Administrator
Staff member
Just been shopping in my lunch break with my friend from work. On the new Next advert there is a lovely floaty top- mainly purple, which I had my eye on for an evening wedding do I'm going to in early june.

I took the 18 to the changing room fully expecting to have to ask my friend to sneek the 20 in. Guess what - the 18 was too big!

I came out to show my friend and she said 'politley' it looks nice, the shop assistant said "no, thats far too big" and got me the size 16. There was a really noticeable difference in size but it fit and looked really nice. She then said "you really need a new bra too" boobs hanging a little too low :eek:

Now I dont expect that every size 16 will fit me just yet and the top is floaty but boy do I feel good - yeah!!!!

Maz x :D

Well done!

Thanks and well done to you with your skirt (read your blog), feels good doesnt it!

Cant wait to be able to wear skirts but at the mo I am such an odd shape, sort of straight up with mahoosive boobs!!

Brilliant! What a feeling! Size 16. You ROCK!!!

Well done!!
I bet your feeling fab!! size 16 is great and soon you will be down to a 14, Keep up the goos work!!
Your doing fab!!

Thaks FGS, think it will be a while till I get down do 14's, the top is only slightly fitted. However when I do get to a 14 I have soooo many clothes waiting for me! :D

its an incredable feeling when you get down into those normal sizes isnt it :) am sat here in a 14 tight fitting cami :) waiting for an old school friend to arrive

wow thats great bet u r grinning from ear to ear cause i would,so proud to see ppl doing gd onthere weight journeys maybe it will b me saying that to u all 1 day lol :))) great work xx

Thanks Sarah x hopefully it will be your turn soon! x

woo hooo a 16 wow, thats brilliant ! its a fab feeling, well done x

Back