• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Dancing round the bedroom!!

Alia

Before any one thinks this might be a bit of a naughty thread think again lol

When I came out of hospital after my surgery I ordered two new coats, both the same, one red and one black and I ordered them 3 sizes too small. I tried them on and they were really small. Round the chest was n't too bad but round the tummy had a big ocean between the edges lol.

I put them away in the wardrobe and forgot about them actually... till tonight.

:happy096: I tried one on and not only does it fit, its a bit on the big size and I'm just feeling fantastic!! Can't believe it, cause looking at myself I can't see where I have lost weight but that actually proved to me that I've shrunk quite alot in size.

Did a little jig round the bedroom and hubby looked at me like I'd gone totally mad and told me to take them back and get a smaller size lol :8855:

congratulations to you!!!!

I hope i can share a success story like yours in a few months time
WELL DONE YOU!!!

:bliss:HEY ALIA WELL DONE !!

congratulations hun thats fantastic xx

liz x

WOW, 3 sizes smaller! Good for you. It must be wonderful. Go you!

Nic:D

Before any one thinks this might be a bit of a naughty thread think again lol

When I came out of hospital after my surgery I ordered two new coats, both the same, one red and one black and I ordered them 3 sizes too small. I tried them on and they were really small. Round the chest was n't too bad but round the tummy had a big ocean between the edges lol.

I put them away in the wardrobe and forgot about them actually... till tonight.

:happy096: I tried one on and not only does it fit, its a bit on the big size and I'm just feeling fantastic!! Can't believe it, cause looking at myself I can't see where I have lost weight but that actually proved to me that I've shrunk quite alot in size.

Did a little jig round the bedroom and hubby looked at me like I'd gone totally mad and told me to take them back and get a smaller size lol :8855:

Just shed a few tears of happiness here for you!! :cry::D

What a FANTASTIC moment for you ..xxx

thats wonderful alia, well done! like terri said, make sure the memory stays alive for you, get hubby to take a photo of you in the new coat or something so that when you feel down you can grab this feeling back again. I love looking at my photos along the journey and seeing the difference!

thank you every one, I really had n't realised how good losing weight could make you feel.

The most I have lost previously is 5 stone with slimming world but that was real battle to do that and every day I struggled with temptations. I've just realised i'm just over a stone off the most weight I've ever lost in one time so to get past the 5 stone mark will be a real achievment for me

Alia xxx

Well done Alia what a feeling xxxx

Well done Alia its a lovely feeling especially at this time of the year when we used to try things on and they would be tight....just think about what we can wear in the summer xx

well done, just shows how well ur doing that you haven't been delving in the wardrobe and trying them on weekly, like we usually do when we're on "a diet" or what I call - temporary slimness!!!

Looks clear to me already that all the weight losses after surgery hopefully is us saying goodbye to the weight instead of "see you later"

Welldone Aila, keep on enjoying you deserve it! x

well done mum.. your doing so well... i am soo jelous lol .. i love loads..X

love you too sweet heart, you'll get there in the end, i believe in you and you believe in yourself so you can't fail

xxx

Back