• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Do I weigh myself?

AA1234

Hi Everyone, well it is day before pre op diet. I have been thinking, do I weigh myself today or day before op? I was last weighed at my consultation and if I weigh myself today I wont know how that compares as they are different scales?

I think I am just being scared as it has been a long time since I weighed myself at home. It didn't seem so bad at the clinic.

weigh yourself today and then befor ou leave for hosp it will give you a rough idea of what you have lost pre op even if the weight is not the same as hosp scales it gives you an idea

hiya if it was me i would weigh on my scales tomorrow then at end of pre op diet weigh to seee how your done yourself,yes scales are alldifferent so if you want to wait till back at hospital do wat ever u feel comftable with good luck with it take care

sarah xx

yep. Agree with dsarah. Weigh in the morning if thats when you start the pre op diet - and then weight again the morning you are admitted to hospital. It may not tally exactly with hospital scales but you will at least know how many lb's you have lost.

Thanks guys. I think I am just going to have to get used to weighing myself again. ONce I got to certain weight I just stopped as I didn't want to know anymore!!

Thanks guys. I think I am just going to have to get used to weighing myself again. ONce I got to certain weight I just stopped as I didn't want to know anymore!!

I totally know that feeling. I was in denial about my weight until it got to the point that my knees and back were killing me and I knew I had to finally tackle it and beat it.

That was exactly the same for me. My knees and back are terrible. I have had a bad back since I was little but my weight has really hindered me. My knees hurt with stairs etc. So I finally thought enough is enough.

if you weigh yourself at home today you will have something to compare with for your scales and then you will know roughly what you have lost

Have sent hubby out to get scales. Think it will be easier than trying to sort the Wii out every time I want to weigh myself.

ive never found scales that will go up to my weight lolol .. i dont think i have ever ever owned a set of scales ... look forward to the day the circle stops spinning lolol good luck sue ;o)

LOL Brett.

So how are you going to track your progress hun? are you gonna pop to boots or somewhere every few weeks?

once i have had this op .. i will buy a nice set cause then i wont care about getting on them cause i know there not going to tell me lies lol as i should be loosing x

Back