• Hi, If you cannot get into the site, be sure to Contact Us. Please be advised that the app is no longer in use!

Don't Know What To Do...

EmDubs

Bleurgh...!
Hello all!

I had a TT back in May 2011, 1st lot of lipo in Oct 2011 and 2nd in Jan this year.

I wonder if I'm being paranoid as I'm still not happy with the results. I feel I've been left with an unnatural shape. When I met with my Surgeon before my last op he said he would not do anymore so now I don't know what I can do...

I still have big hips, my upper abdomen is quite large and I'm having to wear cardigans to cover the bulges... I don't feel happy with how it all looks...

Let me know what you think.

Attachments

• image-892915429.jpg
    image-892915429.jpg
    379.7 KB · Views: 283
  • image-692905284.jpg
    image-692905284.jpg
    399.5 KB · Views: 254
  • image-1583089164.jpg
    image-1583089164.jpg
    374.2 KB · Views: 235
  • image-117023572.jpg
    image-117023572.jpg
    400.8 KB · Views: 252
Hi hun I think u have a very natural woman shape u have dun fab a look fab well dun x

Sent from my iPhone using WLSurgery

Thanks Guys.

But I really don't think I do.

I mean let's face it, my mid section is pretty knackered! Lol! But I'm really not happy with how it's all healed. I don't expect perfection but surely I should be happy, shouldn't I?

xXx

my honest opinion...i think a) you look great, b) it doesnt look like loose skin to me, how much do you weigh, is it viable that losing 7lb or so would make a difference, your jeans look quite tight, maybe if you wore a size up you may feel more comfortable?

i dont mean to sound awful, but youve had a TT and lipo and it was never going to give you a six pack lol but losing a little more weight may make you look a bit smoother?

im sorry if i have said something out of turn but its my thoughts and probably something i would try.

Hi Emma,have you tried joining a Gym? Although you've had your tuck which I have seen the before picture your tummy didn't look all that bad,you've take a picture today of your behind,not sure how a tummy tuck would correct those also your jeans look a bit to small which maybe is the reason everything is being squashed up n makeing you get the upper abb bulge you dislike,had you got to your ideal weight when you had your tuck done? And did you have a full or mini tuck? Also what about muscle repair? As your pre op tummy to me just looked like a lady who had,had kids,your tummy doesn't look loose at all nor did it before if I'm honest,I hope I don't upset u by what I've just said as its not my intention ok,I'm far from perfect my love,I've been a size 30 right down to a 0 now a size 10 and awaiting TT as u can imagine I've got a serious overhang and I know no amount of surgery will ever make my body perfect,u can do this girl it's a few months off summer and I bet with a few more pound of u,you'll be even more gorgeous than you are now xxx

i think you look amazing.. and if i didnt think so i would say so... fab hun fab xxx

I was looking for scars and didn't see any! You are very tall and big busted which actually is to your advantage because your mid section can look small compared to your bust. However I do agree your jeans are too tight, it's pushing everything else upwards. but on the whole you have a good womanly shape, don't feel unhappy with it; it's really good.

Its hard to say with the clothes you are wearing.

With your clothes - I dont think its the jeans are tight so much as how the waist band and belt is positioned with your top. You are wearing a top that shows your lovely figure but with jeans your belt is obvioulsy showing.

With your top lifted - I think you are focusing on what you see over your waist band, so not your tummy as such? You wear you jeans low so any excess is going to show above the waist.

After the tuck and the lipo I'm sure that you could try to tone up and improve on your shape if you wanted to, I think you look just fine though xx

I think your stomach looks normal to me. Its the same shape as my best friend friend who is currently a size 14 and I think a little abdominal excercise will tone it up. I'm looking forward to shedding all this weight and having a stomach like yours. You look great- celebrate that :)

I agree with all above the last of the swelling wont of gone yet and wearing a belt with the jeans will drag you in,bet you look better with nowt on!Are we ever satisfied with what we have?do keep in mind where you started and look how fab you are now.A fantastic bust that others would die for and you are in jeans!Have you tried 'Wow'jeans or Not my daughters jeans?They give a lovely fit/line.Any jeans that are not waist height will cut into you.I also agree a little toning exersize will help tour self esteem too.Best of luck and just be glad you dont have the melting candle effect so many do have to deal with.Maz x

Back